Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Fun!

So, it's just after christmas, and I now have some christmas money (i.e. investment capital) burning a hole in my pocket. I've been kicking around a few ideas. I sort of need background stands of my own... that would be good. A nice new TTL flash would be great. I would also really like a new, small interchangeable lens camera... So, I have just about all of what I would like lined up, and I think that would just about do it for my available funds... but I'm caught up in analysis paralysis. I want these things, but I don't know that they would be the best things for my photography, my business, or me in general right now... I mean, sure, the background stands and TTL flash would be good for my business, but a small camera? Would that really be that beneficial? I think that for good or bad, I've let my business colour all my decisions about what I should buy... so, heck, I'll ask the interwebs, what should I get with my hard "earned" money? :) Time to head back from my "Lunch" break!

No comments:

Post a Comment